What was your greatest challenge?
What has been your most rewarding accomplishment this year?
- Numerous awards…opened winery…tasting rooms…restaurants.
- Planting an additional 4.5 acres of pinot noir this spring…planting 33 acres.
- Planting a new vineyard block with two varieties. Riesling to increase production, and Chenin Blanc to see how it would grow on our site.
- Achieving balance in the vineyard. Using pruning techniques, very precise irrigation management, and cover crop management.
- Reducing input costs by nearly 30% through more exact timing of vine tending, spraying and mowing.
What do you plan on investing in?
Thanks for visiting Orchard & Vine Online!
Like us on FACEBOOK